How Does It Work?
- Get Trained in the Careers You’re Interested In
- Work on Real-World Projects
- Network with Professionals
- Determine your Career Path
- Enhance your Resume with Incredible Experiences
- Prep for Industry Specific Interviews
- Develop and Practice Financial Literacy and Negotiations
- Practice with Hiring Managers
Get Career Experience to Build Your Resume, Expand Your Network, and Decide on Your Major / Career
To Be Announced
Choose between experiencing 1 career (2-weeks), 2 careers (4-weeks), 3 careers (6-weeks), or 4 careers (9-weeks) virtually. Students select from 16 career options where they will work 7 hours per day, Monday-Friday with flextime between 7:30am – 4:30pm CT. They will be trained in their fields of choice before getting experience working on real-world projects, talking to professionals in the field, touring offices, and working with HR professionals to build their resumes and practice interviews. Everything in this program is focused on providing our students with as much information as possible to help them decide which career may be right for them.