After-School Career Exploration Program
Register for Spring 2022
How Does It Work?
- Get Trained in the Careers You’re Interested In
- Work on Real-World Projects
- Network with Professionals
- Determine your Career Path
- Enhance your Resume with Incredible Experiences
- Prep for Industry Specific Interviews
- Develop and Practice Financial Literacy and Negotiations
- Practice with Hiring Managers
Get Career Experience to Build Your Resume, Expand Your Network, and Decide on Your Major / Career
January 31st - April 22nd
Hours/Week: Six to Ten (~2 hours of meetings)
Location: Virtual Anywhere or In-Person in Salt Lake City, UT
Professional Areas: Engineering or Business
- Work on real-world projects
- Talk to professionals
- Build their resumes
- Practice interviews
Everything in this program is focused on providing our students with as much information as possible to help them decide which career may be right for them.
- Business Consulting
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil / Structural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
In the after-school career exploration program, students will spend 12 weeks working on projects, rotating through professions, and learning from professionals. Along the way, students will talk with HR professionals, update their resumes, practice interviews, and learn financial literacy.
Total Program Cost:
$595 FREE through grant funding
Eligibility: The OmniLYF Programs are available for students who are currently sophomores in high school through juniors in college.